Friday, May 17, 2013

Moving On


Rosie!

It has been a goal of mine to “retire” from KAP Art once my kids were through college, to focus on my personal art, the house, the garden and my dog. The time is here, and today is my last day.

KAP Art has been my second home for 8 years. I have been blessed with amazing talented work mates. I have shared in their lives, watched their children grow, celebrated birthdays, and mourned losses.

With much patients, tolerance, and kindness I have been taught how to use a computer. I am old schooled, my original portfolio was the result of hours at a drafting table, as well as in a darkroom. Thank goodness Katy took a chance on me, and was willing to be my teacher.

My departure from KAP Art is bittersweet. I am so excited to explore new techniques to enhance my painting repertoire, to have more time beautifying our homes landscape, and last but not least time to train my dog Rosie. She is a pit bull mix, and I’m on a mission to have her so well behaved she will help transform the misconception that too many people have about the breed. 

I am sad to leave behind such wonderful co-workers (friends) and the relationships we have built together over the years. I leave behind a beautiful and peaceful workplace, some amazing clients, and Spanky (Kap Art’s Resident Dog).  All will be missed!

So this is my last blog post for KAP Art. I know Katy, Missy, and Jodi will carry on and keep everyone connected to KAP Art.  Right girls?

Best Regards,
Cindy

“A goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again.” 
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment